Wednesday, February 14, 2007

An end and a new Beginning


By now, all of the US delegates to the forum are back in their communities wondering what just happened? Many are bringing back stories to share and strategies to implement. I am bringing back the desire to continue working in my community in Austin, Texas and for the betterment of our schools, our housing crisis, and our mother earth. I know it is a tough fight, but I also know I am not alone. There are many now who have stood up and continue to chant: ANOTHER WORLD IS NOT ONLY POSSIBLE, BUT NECESSARY!

1 comment:

KochFM said...

Hi its such a wonderful experience that happened during the world social forum in Nairobi Kenya.

I have just completed a 26 minutes documentary of the people of Korogocho Nairobi street theatre that we are looking for venues to show around the world.

You can contact me benwandei@yahoo.com